Thursday, February 28, 2013

Week 8 BOC: Status


In my final I a straight forward plan to get everything I need to complete and be informed on issues that concerns me directly. I plan to draw up questions related to music creation and infringement on things like sampling or a voice over in retrospect of a speech being put in or even names that are mention in a song. These are the type of things I want to know. I have not specifically found a lawyer yet but I have a few promising ones that I am close to getting answers from. My blog is still on track but my tweets are still far behind which I plan to make up as soon as possible. Everything other than that is on par with where I should be. The schedule I put on the final leaves me finishing up early and free to get the rest of my work finished for this class. I am confident everything will be done in a timely manner and that there is nothing else that can be a hindrance too my productivity. Everything is set in order and there is nothing else to cover. This is my current status for this week of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment