Thursday, March 21, 2013

Law Authority


My lawyer was Leanne Dodds. She has 16 years of experience and has a license to practice in Arizona and Nevada. She graduated from Arizona State University with a JD in Law and from California State University with a BA in Psychology. I found her through a website I found on the internet while I was searching intellectual property lawyers for this project. I trust her I choose her out of the others because she was the only one to pick up the phone. I want through at least 20 people before I was able to get to her number. Thankfully she was there to help me out. She treated me as an adult and answered my questions to the best of her ability. Another reason is because her advice was free. She works in business law intellectual property landlord tenant real estate law and trademarks.  With her experience and knowledge I felt that it was a good choice to ask her my questions dealing as I deal closely with music and I cannot afford to be sued. Also I felt more comfortable talking to a woman about my interest in the workings of the law. She has all the requirements to help me and answer my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment