Thursday, March 21, 2013

Questions


I have had a lot of worry about have to avoid infringement in the creation of my music. The true concern comes from when I begin to start sampling others work to create something new.  In this direction I have ask questions accordingly to how I go about doing these things.

1.    Would sample a song be move under the new use clause and protect me from infringement?
2.    Can I be attacked for creating in the same style as someone else?
3.    How far does a copyrighted song go as far as licensing use of that a song, can I control how it is used?
4.    How do you go about getting a license for a song of someone who isn’t living anymore?
5.    Can I protect a new design for a guitars body as the guitar or does it have to have its own separate patent because the other parts of it are already made in other guitars?
6.    If I’m hired to do a job to make and record a score how would I go about making a contract so my music stays mines so.
7.    How do you know how much royalties is supposed to be given for a project?
8.    How would I go about becoming a published musician?
9.    How would I be affected after using an abandoned phrase or a common one in my music?
10.  What are some things that  I can use in my music as In references certain lines ect.?

No comments:

Post a Comment